Creek To Peak Non-Slip Adventure Booties
Creek To Peak Non-Slip Adventure Booties are perfect first walker shoes for your little one on the go. These kick proof shoes are guaranteed to stay on your little ones feet. The unique grippy soles provide traction and stability your little one needs as they learn to walk with confidence. Scuff guards on the toes protect the shoe against scrapes and tears as they crawl. Shoes are fully lined in plush organic cotton velour, perfect for wear with or without socks. Gentle ankle elastic will keep shoes on the most active kickers and crawlers.
– Eco-Canvas Outer (100% polyester, made from 45% recycled content)
– Scuff guards on the toe protects shoe from crawlers
– Slip proof rubberized sole – even on wet or icy surfaces
– Fully lined in plush !00% organic cotton velour
– Back pull tab of easy on and off
– Machine wash and dry-able for easy care
– Totally animal free – Vegan
To accurately measure your child’s foot. Place a piece of paper on a firm flat surface (book, table, tile floor, etc). Have your child stand, or press their foot firmly onto the paper. Draw a line at the heal and the longest point of the toe. Measure the distance between the lines on the paper. Find the measurement on the “Child’s Foot Length” column on the size chart to find the correct size. I recommend measuring in centimeters for better precision/accuracy. It’ s very easy to misread the measurement in inches.